Thursday, November 17, 2016

November 17, 2016

A chance is all it takes to prove I can be great and rise above the stakes. A chance to be me, a chance to be free, a chance to give what I have away, after all everything I obtain was meant to be shared.

A chance is all my family wants, just a chance to show me they are worth so much more than the things I give my all to. Isn't it so ungrateful, how we take for granted all the chances, its Like blowing my advances, after someone has invested in me. what do you do? how do you prove it? what's the conclusion? I can complain about my consequences, or I can create some new evidence. Evidence of change, something new. Maybe what people think doesn't matter after all. I have to give myself a chance, even if its a small chance, I can take it and run with it, until my destiny unfolds and my purpose is solidified.

Kurtis William Monschke

1 comment: