Sunday, June 25, 2017

Thank You


Hi. I just wanted to thank everyone who has commented on my art or the recent video on Tartan Day and Scotlands Israelitish heritage. Your kind words are uplifting and encouraging. I have a need to feel like I am contributing to the good even though I am imprisoned.

Many people don't realize that I do not have internet access. My contributions get posted online by busy, yet loyal, friends who manage to make time for me. And for that I am very grateful. But, when people post comments I do not actually see them, I am told about them later and sometimes with how fast time flies, it may be much later. So I wanted people to know that even if they don't hear from me immediately, I am moved by their heartfelt well wishes and support.

I also hope people will just write me directly via snail mail or get on my jpay.com email list so we can communicate directly.

take care and I hope to actually hear from you soon.

kurtis

No comments:

Post a Comment